Mizuno Tour Golf Club Headcovers
The Tour golf headcovers go back to its classic roots with the introduction of Mizuno’s iconic two-tone blue trim (also available in black). This premium quality tour model is the exact version supplied to Mizuno’s contracted professionals around the world.
- The exact driver headcovers supplied to Mizuno’s contracted professionals worldwide.
- Interchangeable velcro numbers to be used with the Fairway & Hybrid covers.
- Putter headcover (blade) features a magnetic closure.
- "Woods" set includes x1 Driver, x1 Fairway and x1 Hybrid headcover.
- "Woods + Putter" set includes x1 Driver, x1 Fairway, x1 Hybrid and x1 blade putter headcover.
- Iron set includes 11 headcovers; 3-9, P, S, L & G.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.