Callaway Mens Paradym Triple Diamond Fairway Wood
A total Paradym shift in distance, the Triple Diamond model is our most compact fairway wood shape with a deeper face at address. This offering is best suited for stronger players who are looking for a penetrating ball flight with lower spin.
Our most compact fairway wood shape with a deeper face at address. This offering is best suited for stronger players who are looking for a penetrating ball flight with lower spin.
- From Jailbreak With Batwing Technology - The A.I. Designed Jailbreak Batwing structure is pushed to the perimeter to stiffen the body, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- From The Tungsten Speed Cartridge - By incorporating up to 21g of high-density tungsten, we can push the center of gravity (CG) low and forward. The result is optimal launch and spin, with more speed for maximum distance.
- From New A.I Designed High-Strength Face Cup - We’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch, and spin. The unique face pattern is customized for each model and paired with our high-strength C300 maraging steel face cup. This promotes impressive speed and consistency across the face.
- Paradym Shift Construction - The Paradym Triple Diamond is designed with a deeper face and compact, player preferred shape. The Triaxial Carbon crown and aids in creating a low and forward CG. This produces a penetrating ball flight with low spin. And an adjustable hosel allows golfers to further dial in trajectory.
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Kai'li White 70 Graphite.
- Headcover Included.
- Right handed.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Adjustable (Wrench Not Included).
||Paradym Triple Diamond
||Distance & Adjustability
||Distance & Forgiveness
||Distance & Workability
||3, 3HL, 5, 7, HVN, 9, 11
||3, 3HL, 5, 7
||3+, 3, 5
||3+, 3, 5
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.