Callaway Mens Paradym X Iron Set
Callaway Mens Paradym X Iron Set
Our Paradym X Irons combine a Forged 455 Face with the all-new Speed Frame, giving you the best of incredibly long distance technologies and premium forged feel.
Forged Performance with Enhanced Distance in a More Forgiving Shape.
- Our Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face - Industry-leading A.I. face technology is applied to a high-strength Forged 455 face, creating our most powerful forged iron face ever. Each face is uniquely optimized for more speed, higher launch, and increased spin consistency.
- From Forged 455 Face Cup and Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction - The all-new Hollow Body design features Speed Frame construction for added stiffness to the body and support for the high-strength Forged 455 Face Cup. This unique construction is the catalyst that stabilizes a thinner face for incredibly fast ball speeds.
- From a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres - A forged face and patented Urethane Microspheres deliver the ultra-soft feel and premium sound that discerning players demand.
- Dual Tungsten Weighting - Up to 79g of external and internal tungsten weights are placed precisely to enhance launch conditions and improve speed on mis-hits. This increase in forgiveness is the difference between hitting the green and coming up short.
- Refined Forgiving Shape - The Paradym X iron features a thicker topline and forgiving sole. A pre-worn leading edge is designed to cut through the turf more efficiently for even more forgiveness.
- Shafts: 2023 True Temper Elevate 95mph Steel.
- Right handed.
Paradym Iron Set
|Profile||Distance & Versatility||Distance & Forgiveness|
|A.I Designed Flash Face Cup||Forged 455||Forged 455|
|Tungsten Weighting||Up to 67g||Up to 79g|
|Construction||Hollow-Body with Speed Frame||Hollow-Body with Speed Frame|
|Model Category||Player's Distance||Game Improvement|
|Handicap Range||4 to 12||12+|
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.