Golf Pride CP2 Pro Club Grips
Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Club Grips
Combining high-performance technology with a soft, tacky feel, the innovative CP2 Wrap and CP2 Pro delivers comfort and control for superior performance. Featuring Golf Pride’s exclusive Control Core technology, a 2.5” inner core stabiliser is specifically engineered to reduce torque. A reduced taper design allows for even grip pressure in each hand, and a soft, high-traction surface provides comfort in every swing. With the CP2, control fits in the palm of your hand.
- Soft Feel - Our softest swing grip features a high-tack surface and soft rubber for maximum comfort and control.
- Control Core Stabiliser - 2.5” inner Control Core stabiliser reduces torque for more control of the club during the swing.
- Larger Lower Hand - Straighter taper promotes even, light grip pressure for increased comfort and a more fluid swing.
- Available in standard, midsize & jumbo.
- If you have selected to add grip tape you will receive grip tape strips equal to the number of grips purchased.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.