Left Handed Mizuno Mens CLK Hybrid
Fill the gap between irons and fairway woods - Ideal for transitioning from your longest iron to most lofted fairway wood - with a selection of 5 lofts, each adjustable by 4 degrees. Easy to strike pure from the fairway, producing a high efficient flight - attacking tight pins from further out than ever before. Utilising Mizuno's revolutionary manufacturing processes to maximise performance, this is a suitable hybrid from beginners to experienced golfers seeking a performance club that still offers forgiveness on mishits.
- Extend Your Long Game - A new MAS1C Maraging Face Allows greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds from across the clubface.
- Attack Tight Pins - New dual wave and wider profile encourage a higher flight and steeper landing angles.
- Total Confidence - A wide, flat crown breeds confidence at address - encouraging a more positive swing.
- Pure At Impact - A collection of structural refinements to achieve a more tour preferred, solid sound at impact.
- Headcover Included - May show signs of soiling (ex-display).
- Shaft Options - Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB, Mitsibushi Tensei Blue 70 & 80, and Fujikura Project Blue 63.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.