Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Golf Trolley
Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Golf Trolley
Free Shoe Bag worth £19.95!
“The compact M1 DHC, takes the impressive features offered by the easy-to-use M1 and adds Automatic Downhill Control plus an Electronic parking brake.”
- Automatic Downhill Control.
- Electronic parking brake.
- All terrain DHC wheels.
- World's simplest compact folding system.
- Optimal folded footprint ‑ 11% smaller compared to nearest competitor.
- SlimFold car boot friendly profile.
- Next generation, High Power 28V system.
- Anti-glare LCD screen.
- NEW Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45 yards).
- NEW USB charging port.
- Speed indicator & Battery meter.
- Super‑light Lithium battery ‑ 33% smaller*.
- On board charging ‑ no need to remove battery.
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability.
- Innovative inverting wheels.
- Tool‑free handle height adjustment.
- FREE Accessory Station (worth £9.99 / €14.99).
- EASILOCK™ compatible - Securely attach your Motocaddy golf bag without a lower bag strap.
- Accommodates all Motocaddy trolley accessories using the Universal Accessory Station.
- WEIGHT: 10.6kg.
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H).
- MOTOR: 230w DHC.
- MATERIAL: Aluminium.
- WARRANTY*: 24 months (trolley & charger) / 60 months (Lithium battery).
- COLOUR: Graphite.
- BATTERY: Standard Lithium or Ultra Lithium.
*Terms & Conditions apply
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty. In the unlikely event you need to make a claim you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained.
If Motocaddy diagnose that you require a spare part, they will send it to you by first class post. Failing which Motocaddy will collect, repair (if possible) and return the faulty product (or its replacement) at their cost (in the case of a faulty trolley, this must be in its original packaging). If the fault is not covered by these warranty conditions, you will be liable for the courier and admin charges, plus the cost of parts and labour. A repair will normally be carried out but in the unlikely event that the trolley cannot be fixed, a replacement will be given. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase. The warranties contained herein are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.