Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor
Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor
Rapsodo has harnessed the power of your mobile device and combined it with our professional grade machine learning to create the Mobile Launch Monitor. You will be able to work on your game like never before with professional accuracy for shot distance, ball speed, club speed and launch angle, launch direction and shot shape. Review your shots and improve your game with video on each shot you take and an active tracer to track your shot shape. Share videos with your friends when you bomb a drive or pinpoint an iron. With groundbreaking features like GPS maps to show your shot scatter on your home range and interactive games, the Mobile Launch Monitor will transform how you play golf.
- MyGolfSpy 2020 Buyer's Guide Winner.
- Golf Digest Schools Official Launch Monitor.
- PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL ACCURACY- Distance accuracy is within 2. 5% of Trackman at just 2. 5% of the price.
- SET UP IN UNDER 30 SECONDS- Simply open the app, connect your device via bluetooth and start hitting.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK- The real-time video feedback comes with a SHOT TRACE and DATA OVERLAY making it easier than ever to understand cause and effect. Access your stat history to view AVERAGES, DISPERSION, TRAJECTORY and STANDARD DEVIATION for each club.
- GPS SATELLITE VIEW- Use your phone's GPS to see where all of your shots land on your actual range or course.
- OUTDOOR/INDOOR USE - Can be used hitting into a net indoors or outdoors with certain devices (iPhone and iPad models only).
- VIDEO PLAYBACK: Choose video option during a session to get instant video replays of your shot delivered with your stats.
- SHOT TRACER: See your game like the pros with an active tracer on your video replays, allowing you to analyze your ball flight like never before.
- SATELLITE RANGE MAPPING: Using your phone's GPS, see where all of your shots land on your actual course or range.
- SMART CLUB RECOGNITION: No need to manually change your club. Simply activate the club change sensor and show the club to the camera.
- BAG MAPPING: Visualize your ball flight for each club on a distance map to know what club to hit on the course.
- SHOT LIBRARY: All your shots are collected to review stats over your lifetime using the MLM. Video storage beyond your last 100 shots requires premium subscription.
- MLM Outdoor mode is currently compatible with these devices: iPhone 7 and up, iPad 2017 and up (must support 1080p).
- MLM Net feature is currently compatible with these devices: iPhone 8 and up, iPad Pro (9.7′′), iPad Pro (12.9′′) iPad Pro (11′′) 2nd Gen, iPad Pro (12.9′′) 3rd Gen, iPad Pro (12.9′′) 4th Gen, iPad Air 4th Gen.
- Android compatibility coming soon.
- Requires 1x Lithium ion battery (included).
- In the box: MLM unit, charging cable, carry case, quick start guide, battery.
- Phone or tablet not included.
- 2 year warranty.
- Weight: 440g.
- MPN: 75RU000.
How it works
- Fully charge your Mobile Launch Monitor.
- Download the Rapsodo Golf App to your mobile device.
- Calibrate your device’s phone before your first hitting session.
- Choose how you hit: live video tracer with replay, stats, or GPS Map.
- After your session review your shots, replay video and check out your trends.
- Distance: Length of your shot in yards or meters.
- Ball Speed: Exit speed of the ball immediately after impact.
- Club Head Speed: Speed of your club right before impact.
- Smash Factor: Ball Speed divided by Club Head Speed.
- Launch Angle: Angle of your ball relative to the ground.
- Launch Direction: Angle of your ball relative to the target line.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.