TaylorMade Mens Hi-Toe 3 Wedge
What are the keys to a great short game? Versatility and imagination. The creativity to envision a variety of shots along with the tools to pull them off. Introducing Hi-Toe 3 wedges from TaylorMade. Swiss-Armify your game with one tool for all the shots.
- Added Touch Around the Greens.
- Controlling Flight.
- Enhanced Versatility.
- Raised Micro-Ribs - Milled ribs positioned between the full grooves add texture to the face and are designed for increased spin and improved performance on partial shots around the green. The larger ZTP RAW Grooves feature radii further engineered for optimal spin in various conditions.
- Full Length Scoring Lines - Full length scoring lines on wedges of 54° and higher help generate spin around the green when the face is rotated open on shorter shots.
- Higher CG for Lower Launch - The Hi-Toe 3 design is taller in the toe area* (66mm) and is engineered to create better spin and launch results. The added weight pad in the toe area helps move the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face to further optimize launch and spin with premium feel.
- RAW Face Technology - RAW Face Technology is designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing a time-honored look preferred by many Tour professionals.
- Milled Grind - Made from a soft 8620 carbon steel, Milled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The milling process maximizes consistency, crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction, obtaining tolerance levels difficult for a human to repeat.
- Bounce Options - Multiple bounce options include standard, low and high. Each one is optimized for improved turf interaction and bounce application for certain swing types and playing conditions.
- Right Handed.
- Shaft: KBS HI-REV 115 2.0 - 115g.
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Genesis - 52g.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.