TaylorMade Mens Stealth Hybrid - No Headcover
TaylorMade Mens Stealth Hybrid
Distance & Forgiveness You Can Rely On.
Built from carbon DNA, the Stealth™ Rescue combines Tour-validated designs with a new carbon crown construction to elevate performance for golfers of all skills. Powered by a redesigned V Steel™ sole with precision weighting, this Rescue is engineered for high launch and forgiveness.
In the world of golf equipment, engineers know the slightest weight shifts can equal big time results. The new carbon crown construction of the Stealth Rescue allows for the relocation of 7 grams, transferring it lower in the head to better position CG for easy launch, optimal forgiveness, and better stability through impact.
High Launch With Optimal Forgiveness
An ultra-heavy V Steel sole positions weight low in the club to encourage high launch and enhanced turf interaction, making this club a weapon from any lie. Get the yardage, attack the pin.
- Carbon Crown - The new carbon crown construction relocates 7 grams of mass, creating a hybrid that’s easy to launch with incredible stability. Its design features 15% higher MOI as compared to SIM Max, giving golfers the freedom to attack pins from anywhere.
- V Steel Sole Design - Refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
- C300 Steel Twist Face - High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong, fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The proven Twist Face® design helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximise ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Fujikura Ventus Red graphite shaft.
- No headcover included.
- Right handed.
Fujikura Ventus Red Shaft Specification
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.