TaylorMade Mens Truss Putter - TM2 Centre Shaft
We developed Truss for players who desire the stability and forgiveness of a mallet but prefer a more traditional look at address.
- Truss Design - Engineered for less twisting while maintaining a familiar look at address. It’s intended to increase the stiffness/frequency for an improved sound and feel.
- Two Topline Connection Points - An intelligent design that connects the hosel to the topline at two separate points in order to reduce the unsupported mass and encourage a more stable putter face at impact.
- Cobalt Blue Pure Roll Insert - Combines 45° grooves with a softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line.
- Adjustable Sole Weights - Adjustable sole weights allow golfers to achieve a variety of swing weights and CG placements to match the characteristics of their putting stroke and personal preferences.
- KBS Stepless Stability Shaft - The new chrome CT Tour putter shaft weighs 120g and is designed for less deflection.
- Centre Shaft.
- Headcover Included.
- Right Handed.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.