Zerofit Mens Heatrub ULTIMATE Leggings
Zerofit Heatrub ULTIMATE Legging
The Heatrub Ultimate Leggings are made from the same material as the award-winning Heatrub Ultimate baselayer, which is five times warmer than a standard baselayer. The leggings are comparable to fleece lined overtrousers, but with the added benefit of ease of movement for active sports and working, even in the coldest of conditions.
The Heatrub technology, engineered in Zerofit’s Japanese homeland, uses ‘double-loop’ barrel fabric which provides both heat insulation and ‘friction heating’. The extra-long heat threads ensure a layer of warm air is retained around your legs and even just a little movement of these bristles causes friction which creates cosy warmth.
- Constructed using the same material as the Heatrub Ultimate baselayer, which is five times warmer than a standard baselayer product.
- Incredible range of movement without restriction due to the stretchable nature of the fabric.
- Suitable for a wide range of sports and activities, from fishing and golf, to sailing and skiing.
- ‘Double-loop’ barrel fabric provides both heat insulation and ‘friction heating’.
- Front opening fly.
- Acrylic 68% / Nylon 21% / Polyester 2% / Wool 7% / Polyurethane 2%.
- Optimal temperature range: -10° Celsius thru 10° Celsius.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.