Motocaddy M-TECH Electric Golf Trolley
Please Note: we do not offer the M-Series trolleys with a "no battery" option as only the Motocaddy 28V battery will work in them.
The premium M-TECH blends unrivalled performance with luxury finishes and striking design to produce the ultimate in golf club transportation.
It’s all in the details
Developed to a high-end specification, exclusive luxury finishes include polished chrome and carbon fibre detailing, hand-stitched genuine leather handle grips and eye-catching M-TECH all-terrain tyres.
Excellence under the hood
A brand new super-lightweight 36+ M-TECH Lithium battery, high power 28V electronics, and whisper-quiet 230W motor - providing Downhill Control (DHC) and an electronic parking brake - lead to unrivalled performance, superior efficiency and class-leading reliability. M-TECH owners are also rewarded with a comprehensive 3-year trolley and 5-year battery warranty for complete peace of mind.
The M-TECH's impressive list of standout features include an anti-glare, full colour LCD screen, three distance measurements, Adjustable Distance Control, USB charging port, Clock & Round timer, CartLock security pin code, and full handle height adjustment. As a member of the award-winning M-Series family, M-TECH utilises the world’s simplest compact folding system and revolutionary SlimFold design to offer an 11% smaller folded footprint - allowing it to fit into the smallest car boots for stress-free transportation.
IDEAL FOR: Golfers looking for a luxury trolley offering striking design and unrivalled performance.
- Luxury finishes, Unrivalled performance.
- Hand-stitched leather handle grips.
- Polished chrome detailing.
- High Capacity 36+ M-TECH Lithium battery.
- Automatic DHC (Downhill Control).
- Electronic parking brake.
- All terrain M-TECH tyres.
- World's simplest compact folding system.
- Optimal SlimFold footprint - 11% smaller (compared to nearest competitor).
- Next generation High Power 28V electronics.
- Anti-glare, full colour LCD screen.
- Distance measurement (Drive, Round, Life).
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards).
- USB charging port.
- CartLock security pin code.
- Clock & Round timer.
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height.
- 3-year trolley warranty (terms & conditions apply).
- 5-year Lithium battery warranty (terms & conditions apply).
- EASILOCK™ compatible.
- Accommodates all Motocaddy trolley accessories using the Universal Accessory Station.
- Weight: 11.4kg.
- Folded Dimensions: 650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H) with wheels inverted.
- Motor: 230W DHC.
- Voltage: 28V High Power.
- Material: Aluminium/Polished Chrome.
- Warranty Length: 36 months.
- Colour Options: Available in black only.
The Motocaddy M-TECH trolley is covered by a 36 month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. The standard Motocaddy warranty only covers purchases made in the UK and Republic of Ireland and use of the trolley in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you encounter a problem with your trolley within the warranty period, please contact Motocaddy direct on 01279 712370 to allow them to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In the unlikely event you need to make a claim you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained.
If Motocaddy diagnose that you require a spare part, they will send it to you by first class post. Failing which Motocaddy will collect, repair (if possible) and return the faulty product (or its replacement) at their cost (in the case of a faulty trolley, this must be in its original packaging). If the fault is not covered by these warranty conditions, you will be liable for the courier and admin charges, plus the cost of parts and labour. A repair will normally be carried out but in the unlikely event that the trolley cannot be fixed, a replacement will be given. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase. The warranties contained herein are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.