Motocaddy HydroFLEX Waterproof Hybrid Stand Bag
The HydroFLEX is a waterproof, super-lightweight carry bag, designed to fit perfectly onto any Motocaddy trolley. Offering ultimate flexibility, features include an easily adjustable quick-release carry strap.
Best of Both Worlds - The versatile hybrid design of the HydroFLEX allows the bag to work perfectly as a stand bag, while EASILOCK technology, quick release carry straps, and an integrated rear stand-lock allow the HydroFLEX to double as a cart bag, fitting perfectly onto any Motocaddy trolley.
- Super lightweight carry bag.
- Waterproof fabric.
- Fits perfectly onto any Motocaddy trolley.
- 4‑point fully‑adjustable carry strap.
- Quick‑release carry strap & rear stand lock.
- Easy‑open Japanese YKK zips.
- Thermo sealed & heat‑welded seams.
- 5 full‑length dividers.
- 5 spacious pockets.
- Moulded hip pad for ultimate comfort.
- Waterproof rain hood.
- Towel & Accessory hook.
- Internal umbrella sleeve.
- External beverage pouch.
- EASILOCK™ compatible - designed to lock the cart bag onto the trolley & remove the need for a lower bag strap.
- Comes with 2x Easilock pins.
- WEIGHT: 2.2kg (no strap) / 2.4kg (with strap).
- DIMENSIONS: 310mm (L) x 360mm (W) x 930mm (H).
- MATERIAL: TPU Coated Nylon.
- WARRANTY: 12 months (Terms & Conditions apply).
Motocaddy Warranty Information
Motocaddy Accessories are covered by a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse, misuse or commercial use is not covered.
The standard Motocaddy warranty only covers purchases made in the UK and Republic of Ireland and use within the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you encounter a problem within the warranty period, please contact Motocaddy directly to allow them to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In the unlikely event you need to make a claim you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase. The warranties contained herein are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.