Callaway Mens Rogue ST MAX D Fairway Wood
The Rogue ST MAX D is our first dedicated draw fairway wood. It’s the highest launching fairway wood in our lineup and utilizes a slightly closed face, more upright lie angle and additional weight in the heel to promote a powerful draw. This model will fit players that need the most shot shape correction in their fairway wood.
- Up To 10 Yards Longer - The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak ST with Batwing Technology promotes speed and stability. The two Jailbreak batwings are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- Optimal Launch with More Speed from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge - We’re introducing the groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge for the first time in a fairway wood. By incorporating up to 27g of this high-density tungsten, the Centre of Gravity (CG) is pushed low and forward. The result is lower spin with more ball speed.
- A.I. Face Optimised for Speed, Launch and Spin - We’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimisation to include speed, launch and spin. This unique face pattern is customised for each model and loft in the fairway lineup.
- Speed and Consistency from a High Strength Face Cup - The C300 maraging steel is specially treated through a proprietary process for high strength and flexibility, while the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face.
- Upright Lie and Heel Weighting in a Dedicated Draw Model - For players that need the most shot shape correction, the MAX D model features a slightly closed face, upright lie angle, and additional weight in the heel. All these features promote a powerful draw for the game improvement golfer.
- Headcover included.
- Mitsubishi Tensei blue graphite shaft as standard.
- Right handed.
Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Shaft Specification
All Callaway Golf, Jack Wolfskin, Topgolf, Toptracer, TravisMathew, Odyssey, OGIO, and World Golf Tour (“WGT”) trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp.