Big Max Blade IP 3-Wheel Golf Trolley
The BIG MAX Blade IP has succeeded in bringing the most spectacular trolley to the market in terms of design and functionality. The ultra-slim design stands out from the crowd of functional push trolleys. Featuring wheels with the capacity to automatically flip out, the Blade IP can be assembled and disassembled in a matter of seconds.
- 5 year warranty available if registered with Big Max online.
- New faster and easier fold mechanism.
- Ultra flat Design.
- One-Fold System.
- Fits in the tightest spaces.
- Height adjustable handle.
- Less trunk movement.
- Easy for travel use.
- Double brake.
- Stable design for all bag sizes.
- Adjustable upper bag brackets.
- Double scorecard holders.
- Ergonomic push position scorecard holder.
- 2 Quick Fix Bases.
- 2 Quick Lok Bases.
- Additional QL point at the upper bag bracket (to hold the QL Sand bottle).
- Upper bag bracket with QA points for Drop-Stop Rainsystem.
- Fixing points for Super Net.
- Weight: 6,5 kg.
- Size: (HxWxD) 88 x 62 x 12,5 cm.
- MPN: GC006061.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.