LEFT Handed TaylorMade Mens SIM2 Titanium Fairway Wood
When we brought back V Steel™ and combined it with SIM, our goal was simple. The lowest CG of any fairway we’ve ever created. In 2021, we've taken it low again. With a low CG, you can launch it higher with SIM2 Titanium.
- Mass from the heavy 80g V Steel™ sole has been redistributed for enhanced forgiveness while still improving turf interaction and versatility.
- A 170cc Tour-inspired shape maintains low CG properties for explosive distance, high launch and low spin.
- Ultra-strong titanium allows for incredibly fast ball speeds, engineered for unprecedented performance while Twist Face overcomes inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits for straighter shots.
- An ultralight carbon crown, titanium body and steel sole plate create a head design that combines low CG performance with high MOI forgiveness.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ provides increased face flexibility, preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes.
- The 2° Loft Sleeve™ allows you to adjust the loft, lie & face angle of the golf club: Loft +/- 0.5-0.75°, Lie Angle +/- 0.5-0.75°, Face Angle +/- 1-2°.
- Grip: Golf Pride TaylorMade Z600.
- Shaft: Tensei AV Blue RAW.
- Headcover included.
- MPN: N7363.
|3 Wood Rocket
Tensei AV Blue RAW Shaft Specification