PowaKaddy FX7 Electric Golf Trolley
The FX7 is the most intelligent trolley of its kind – it has been re-engineered with an all-new chassis designed to seamlessly integrate with improved technology, providing golfers with the ultimate electric trolley experience.
Features & Benefits
- Stunning new 3.5” OCA full colour widescreen display.
- New high power 30-volt speed controller system.
- New HET for greater downhill control.
- New LCD backlight control system.
- New High-Power Plug ‘n’ Play™ 30v battery system.
- New battery top isolator switch with LED indicator.
- New Whisper quiet powerful 30v 230w motor.
- New Height adjustable soft touch handle.
- High performance low profile PowaFrame® Chassis.
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control.
- Smartphone/GPS device USB Charging Port.
- ADF – Automatic Distance Function.
- Built-in calorie counter.
- Distance measurement function.
- Striking low profile metallic sports wheels.
- Exclusive trims.
- Round Timer.
- Speed Display.
- Anti-Tamper Security Pin Lock.
- Competition Mode.
- Distance Measurement.
- Simple 1-Click fold system.
- Front wheel adjustment.
- PowaKaddy Key-lock™ Bag System.
- Bungee straps with integrated soft touch anti-pinch handles.
- Ambidextrous control.
- Power on/off LED indicator.
- Power, Pause and Resume Function.
- Extended 3-year warranty on the trolley*.
- 5 Year UK Warranty on Lithium Battery*.
- Available in 18 Hole & 36 Hole** battery models.
- Weight: 9.6kg (without Battery).
- Height: 805mm.
- Width: 560mm.
- Depth: 346mm.
- Motor: 30v 230w.
- 18 Hole Battery: 1.8kg.
- 36 Hole Battery: 1.95kg.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Please see warranty terms for further details.
**In normal conditions PowaKaddy Extended Lithium Batteries will complete 36 holes. Conditions such as long or exceptionally hilly courses, wet or soft ground conditions and excessively heavy golf bags may reduce the range of the batteries.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. The manufacturer's warranty cover is available through the authorised PowaKaddy service centres within the UK and Ireland only. Customers outside the UK and Ireland will need to return their product back to the UK for repairs and services. In the unlikely event you need to make a claim you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained.
If PowaKaddy diagnose that you require a spare part, they will send it to you by first class post. Failing which PowaKaddy will collect, repair (if possible) and return the faulty product (or its replacement) at their cost (in the case of a faulty trolley, this must be in its original packaging). If the fault is not covered by these warranty conditions, you will be liable for the courier and admin charges, plus the cost of parts and labour. A repair will normally be carried out but in the unlikely event that the trolley cannot be fixed, a replacement will be given. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase. The warranties contained herein are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
PowaKaddy Warranty T&C's.*
All PowaKaddy trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of PowaKaddy International Limited.