TaylorMade Ladies SIM2 Max Fairway Wood
When TaylorMade brought back V Steel™ and combined it with SIM, the goal was simple. The lowest CG of any fairway ever created. In 2021, they've taken it low again. With a low CG, you can launch it higher with SIM2 Max. Multi-material construction and efficient weight distribution on the sole of the club deliver ultra-low CG for explosive distance, high launch and low spin. TaylorMade have taken all the elements that made SIM Max fairway a leader in distance and added a new level of forgiveness. Improved weight distribution delivers pinpoint CG projection for enhanced MOI and launch properties.
- An updated V Steel™ design redistributes weight to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties.
- A depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, adding to V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits.
- High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds, paired with Twist Face® technology to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots.
- A larger head design features precision weighting and strategic CG placement for explosive distance, enhanced forgiveness and high launch.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ provides increased face flexibility, preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes.
- Grip: Taylormade Lamkin Sonar.
- Shaft: Aldila NV 45.
- Ladies flex.
- Headcover included.
- MPN: N7362.
Aldila NV 45 Shaft Specification