TaylorMade Ladies Stealth Hybrid
Distance & Forgiveness You Can Rely On
Born of carbon DNA, the Stealth™ Rescue combines Tour-validated designs with a new carbon crown construction to elevate performance for golfers of all skills. Powered by a redesigned V Steel™ sole with precision weighting, this Rescue™ is engineered for high launch and forgiveness.
In the world of golf equipment, engineers know the slightest weight shifts can equal big time results. The new carbon crown construction of the Stealth Rescue allows for the relocation of a massive 7 grams, transferring it lower in the head to better position CG for easy launch, optimal forgiveness, and better stability through impact.
High Launch With Optimal Forgiveness
An ultra-heavy V Steel sole positions weight low in the club to encourage high launch and enhanced turf interaction, making this club a weapon from any lie. Get the yardage, attack the pin.
- Carbon Crown - The new carbon crown construction relocates 7 grams of mass, creating a hybrid that’s easy to launch with incredible stability. Its design features 15% higher MOI as compared to SIM Max, giving golfers the freedom to attack pins from anywhere.
- V Steel Sole Design - Refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
- C300 Steel Twist Face - High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong, fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The proven Twist Face® design helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximise ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Aldila Ascent Ladies 45 graphite shaft.
- Right handed.
- Headcover included.
- MPN: N7451.
Aldila Ascent Ladies 45 Shaft Specification