TaylorMade Mens Stealth HD Driver
TaylorMade Mens Stealth HD Driver
Welcome to the Carbonwood Age
For the last 20 years, Titanium was all the rage. But we have always known that every material has a limit. So, we started pushing the boundaries and now we’re leaving the old race behind to begin a completely new one. A race that drives beyond the here and now to raise the bar for what’s possible. After 20 years in the making, the limits of titanium have been broken. Introducing Stealth™ drivers with 60X Carbon Twist Face.
The future of driver performance begins with our 60x Carbon Twist Face – comprised of 60 layers of carbon sheets strategically arranged for better energy transfer and faster ball speeds across a large area of the face.
Optimal Launch & Spin
Our 20-year journey to change the face of golf was made possible by an innovative nanotexture cover, which creates the face texture needed to produce the ideal amount of friction at impact. The polyurethane cover encases the entire face to fine tune launch and spin, optimising total distance in all playing conditions.
Increased Forgiveness & Draw-Biased Design
Historically, draw bias drivers have not been forgiving – as the higher CG needed to create the necessary spin led to a lower MOI. Stealth HD flips this design convention on its head, delivering draw-bias with a stable feel and the highest MOI of any driver in the Stealth family.
Knowing that sound is a critical component of feel, our team of engineers obsessed over creating the perfect sound with Stealth. They used a combination of curvature, shape, and internal stiffening ribs to finely tune acoustics, delivering a sound profile that is both bright and powerful to match TaylorMade drivers through recent years.
Shaped For Speed
The Asymmetric Inertia Generator creates advanced aerodynamics at the most critical phase of the swing – the moment right before impact. This breakthrough design increases clubhead speeds, while also allowing additional weight to be placed at the rear of the club to encourage higher MOI, optimal launch and improved forgiveness.
- 60x Carbon Twist Face - Twenty years of development marks the end of the titanium era. The all new 60X Carbon Twist Face is 44% lighter than an equivalent titanium face, while also being 11% larger than SIM2 and SIM2 Max drivers and nearly 20% larger than the 2020 SIM driver. Sixty layers of carbon fiber have been strategically designed to optimise energy transfer to deliver fast ball speeds over a large area, resulting in optimal distance and forgiveness.
- Nanotexture Cover - The 60x Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary new nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimise total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator - The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level. It provides the added benefit of enhanced forgiveness vs. Stealth Plus+ with extra weight positioned low and back.
- High Draw Design - Often, standard draw bias designs promote a right-to-left ball flight at the expense of forgiveness. By utilising the weight savings from the 60x Carbon Twist Face and shifting the Inertia Generator closer to the heel, we’re able to maintain draw-bias while creating the highest MOI in the Stealth family of drivers.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design engineered to maximise ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
- Fujikura Air Speeder 45 graphite shaft.
- Headcover and wrench included.
- Right Handed.
- MPN: N7408.
Fujikura Air Speeder 45 Shaft Specification
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.