Pure2Improve Putting Mats
Pure2Improve Putting Mats
Pure2Improve Golf Putting Mats
With putting we have five fundamentals we stick to. They help us to improve our technique and become more consistent and enhance your scoring game on the green. By understanding and adapting these fundamentals in our technique practise it becomes precise training. The time we spent on training helps to raise our standards and scoring as a result.
- Putting Mat - 400 x 66 cm (Green with distances).
- Puttermat 3.0 - 300 x 65 cm (Black/Green).
- Puttermat 5.0 - 500 x 65 cm (Black/Green).
- Golf Putting Mat - 80 x 237cm (Green without distances).
- Dual Grain Mat - 70 x 335cm (includes broom & foam pads).
- Confidence Mat - 237 x 30cm (includes ball return).
- Perfect Stroke Mat - 275 x 30cm (3', 5' and 7' markers).
- Improve your feel, alignment and consistency in any putting scenario.
- Ideal for practicing golf at home.
- Great for fun competitions and games with friends and family.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You might receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post, DPD and Fedex.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.
60-Day Return PolicyReturns Policy
- We stand behind our goods and services and want you to be 100% satisfied.
- You can return items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund.
Item must be in new condition with tags attached.