FatPlate Swing And Putting Mirrors
Monitor Your Set-up For Absolute Precision
Add feedback to your practice by placing MirrorBoard in speciﬁc positions, and, at the appropriate angle. MirrorBoard helps with many aspects of body & club alignment during set-up and also helps to monitor and reduce any excessive or unwanted body movement during the putting stroke or swing.
Fine Tune Your Set-up For Consistent Results
MirrorBoard helps to highlight the most important elements throughout your swing & stroke to ensure that you hit more greens & hole more putts.
- Allows you to work on all aspects of your swing/stroke.
- Helps you develop a more precise & consistent set-up.
- Comes with protective Soft-Sleeve.
- Can be used at the range, practice area or even at home.
- Access to FatPlate's Assisted Learning video series of practice drills.
- During practice swings and full shots, use to monitor body tilts, wrist action, swing length, shaft planes, lateral sway.
- The set-up lines ensure correct postural angles and alignments, ball position & shaft lean.
- MPN: PE233, PE234.
Which mirror is right for me?
- Size: 594 x 250mm (Will not fit in standard size golf bag).
- Originally designed as a large mirror with teaching professionals in mind, this mirror is large enough to make it easy to use in a coaching envirnoment.
- Size:420 x 200mm (Will fit in standard size golf bag).
- Designed for portability, this mirror is small enough to fit in your golf bag, making it as easy to use on the course as it is at home!.