SuperStroke Traxion Tour Putter Grips
The new Tour Series putter grips build on the success of our most successful grip models: the Ultra Slim 1.0, Mid-Slim 2.0, Slim 3.0, and Fatso 5.0. Now with Traxion Control and Spyne Technology, the Tour Series putter grips offer golfers even more reasons to choose the No. 1 Putter Grip In Golf.
- TRAXION CONTROL- Enhanced Feedback Zones, building on the superior feel and playability of the original SuperStroke putter grip, the new Traxion offers an advanced surface texture design for enhanced feedback. The strategically designed Traxion zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer offer an amazing comfortable feel leading to greater overall confidence.
- NO TAPER TECHNOLOGY - Patented No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
- SPYNE TECHNOLOGY - Repeat Hand Positioning, advanced Spyne Technology is specifically engineered to aid in repeatable hand positioning. Repeatable hand placement leads to greater consistency in squaring the putter face at time of impact during the stroke.
- TECH-PORT - Advanced Putting Performance, designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilising such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency.
- CounterCore weight not included, available here to purchase separately.
- If you have selected to add grip tape you will receive grip tape strips equal to the number of grips purchased.