Zerofit Unisex Heatrub ULTIMATE Long Sleeve Base Layer Top
The Zerofit brand is the brain child of Mr Koji Higashi, owner and founder of Eon Sports who are based in Kobe, Japan. The brand exploded in Japan in 2010 with the launch of the heat rub range of products which offers ultimate warmth but allow the wearer freedom of movement to carry out their favourite outdoor activity.
Heat Rub is unique, created and manufactured in Japan. Quite simply, there is no other baselayer in the world made in this way! A traditional baselayer simply seals in body heat, however it does not generate heat. Not only does Heat Rub seal in all that important body heat, its instantly warm and most importantly it creates its own heat due to the unique fibres or bristles that are on the underside of the garment.
The ‘double-loop’ barrel fabric provides both heat insulation and ‘friction heating’ via extra-long bristles which ensure a layer of warm air is retained around the body and even a little movement of these bristles causes friction which creates heat and actually warms you up. The Superfit profile is tailored to your shape to give maximum comfort and heat performance with no restriction on movement.
- Your body heat is sealed in like a standard baselayer.
- Unlike a standard baselayer the product instantly warms you up.
- The unique fibres on the inside of the Ultimate baselayer rub against your skin to create frictional heat.
- Perfect for Golfing, Running, Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking and Skiing.
- Acrylic 68%, Nylon 21%, Polyester 2%, Wool 7%, Polyurethane 2%.