Masters iCart Compact Evo 3 Wheel Push Golf Trolley
Masters iCart Compact Evo Golf Trolley
The iCart Compact Evo folds down to be the smallest iCart in the range. It's well-balanced, stable and manoeuvrable with it's wider wheel base compared with the iCart One and comes with a free umbrella holder. With a hi-tech compact design, extra wide wheel base and a super quick folding mechanism. Intuitive, intelligent and innovative round after round.
- FREE Umbrella holder included.
- Quick-Lok folding system to easily setup or store the trolley.
- Quick release wheels, for an easy dismantle.
- Wide wheel base (when open) gives great stability and manoeuvrability on all types of terrain.
- Folds down to a very compact size so easy to boot in your car boot.
- Sturdy & lightweight frame makes it very easy to manouvre.
- Adjustable mounting bracket makes it great for both cart or stand bags.
- Adjustable handle with built in accessories tray & scorecard holder.
- Two handed soft touch handle, for Left and Right handed users.
- Foot brake, park on any incline.
- Spare parts available.
- Wheel Sizes: Front 9.5" / Rear 11.5".
- Weight: 7.5kg.
- Folded dimensions: 57 x 41 x 35cm.
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Frame Warranty.
- MPN: TRP00021.
Pickup is available at Dunluce Golf Shop in Coleraine
If you place an order before 1pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be available to collect on the same day at 3:30pm or during Dunluce Golf's opening hours.
You will receive an email to notify you that the order has been despatched which will mean the order has been picked by the warehouse, it will not be ready for collection until 3:30pm.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world, however there are restrictions on some products depending on the country it is to be delivered to. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Any customs charges and/or taxes will need to be paid at the point of delivery and not the responsibility of More Sports.
We aim to dispatch all orders by 1pm GMT the same day Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), but due to high volumes of orders at times some order maybe delayed by an extra day for dispatch.
We use a range of couriers including: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Yodel, DHL Express, Deutsche Post and DPD.
Northern Ireland Protocol
The Northern Ireland Protocol puts More Sports in the best position to deliver into the UK, Ireland and the European Union. No Paperwork, No Delays & No Duties.